Thrust Ball Bearings Description
Thrust ball bearings consist of seat ring, shaft ring and steel ball cage. It can withstand the design of the thrust load with high-speed operation, with a ring-shaped ring which with a rolling ball rolling groove. As the ring is the seat cushion, therefore, thrust ball bearings are divided into flat cushion and aligning spherical cushion types. In addition, this bearing can withstand axial load, but can not bear the radial load. According to the force status, the bearings are divided into two types: single direction thrust ball bearings and double direction thrust ball bearings.
Thrust Ball Bearings Features
1. There are two types: single direction and double direction
2. In order to allow the installation error, whether it is single direction or double direction, you can choose spherical self-aligning spherical seat or spherical seat type.
3. High-quality steel - use the ultra-clean steel which make the bearing life extend maximum 80%
4. High Grease Technology - High lubricant technology expands grease life and improves bearing performance
5. High-grade steel ball - quiet and smooth at high speed
6. Use the ring in the option, to allow installation errors.